The conference registration fee includes all plenary and breakout sessions, opening reception on Tuesday, 5K Fun Run, networking lunch on Wednesday, and the Welcome to Roanoke Reception in downtown Roanoke (you won’t want to miss this event!!).
- $570 Early full conference ($670 after August 14, 2015)
- $200 Full conference for full-time students (Thursday, Oct. 1 is student presentation day)
- $225 One-day only (choose your day)
- $99 Pre-conference Workshop (select a morning or afternoon session or one of each for $198)
- $35 Printed book of abstracts (or be environmentally friendly and use the free flash drive given to all attendees)
- $20 Guest fee for Welcome to Roanoke Networking Reception - Wednesday, Sept. 30 ($40 at the door)
- $10 Special IPE reports lunch, Thursday, Oct. 1
Registration deadline September 22, 2015 (until 11:59 AM EST).
All Other Payments:
* We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
A refund of the conference fee, minus a $75 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by September 7. 2015. No refunds or credits will be issued for cancellations after September 7, 2015, however, another person may be substituted prior to the conference start date. In the unlikely event that this program is cancelled or postponed due to insufficient enrollments or unforeseen circumstances, Virginia Tech will fully refund registration fees but cannot be held responsible for any other expenses, including cancellation or change charges assessed by airlines, hotels, travel agencies, or other organizations. Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
For weather or disaster-related program cancellation or postponement information, please call (540) 231-9489.
Registrants of CAB V agree to allow Virginia Tech and its official photographer to photograph them during the conference and CAB V related events (5K run, receptions, pre-conference workshops, etc.). Footage captured by the official conference photographer may be used in future print and/or electronic promotional and archival materials. For questions or concerns, please call 540-231-5182.
If you need assistance, please call Virginia Tech Continuing and Professional Education at (540) 231-5182.
If you are a person with a disability and require any auxiliary aids, services, or other accommodations for this program, please discuss your accommodation needs with Holly McClung at 540-231-1357 or TDD 1-800-828-1120 by two weeks prior to the conference.
Virginia Tech's Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement: www.vt.edu/about/equal-opportunity.html
The information you provide is subject to the Freedom of Information Act guidelines.